Home > Useful Links > Useful Links For Students > Student Learning Space
Student Learning Space
Student Learning Space (SLS)
SLS Website: https://learning.moe.edu.sg
The Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS) is an online learning platform that contains curriculum-aligned resources and learning tools. With the SLS, students will be able to learn better through the use of technology. Students will be able to learn anytime, anywhere, and at their own pace, whether independently or with their peers. Our teachers will also be able to use the SLS to complement their classroom teaching, further enriching students’ learning experience.
SLS is accessible through the Internet browsers on either Windows PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablets (with screen size larger than 7 inches for good user experience).
SLS User Guides: https://sites.google.com/moe.edu.sg/gdpshbl/home
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
There are three ways to reset your password:
- Reset via email. Please remember the email address used during your first setup. If you cannot see the email in your inbox, it may be in the spam or junk email folder.
- Reset via answering security questions.
- Please contact your form teacher.
Q2. I have forgotten my username. What should I do?
The format of your user name is a combination of the first 5 characters of your Name, the last 4 digits and the letter of your NRIC/FIN/BC.
Q3. My account has been locked. What should I do?
Your account will be locked after 6 consecutive attempts of logging in with an incorrect password.
Please contact your form teacher to unlock your account. Please give the form teacher time to get back to your request.
Q4. I used the “Password Reset Link Method” but I cannot find my password reset email. What can I do?
If you cannot see the email in your inbox, it may be in the spam or junk email folder.
Note: The URL in the email will expire within 10 minutes. If the URL has expired, go to the login page and select “Forgot Password” to try again.
Q5. What are the Operating System and Browser Requirements for SLS?
The following are the recommended operating systems:
- Windows laptop/desktop with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 and later
- Apple laptop/desktop with Mac OS X 10.9 and later
- iPad with iOS 8 and later
- Android tablet with Android 5 and later
- SLS is accessible through the latest internet browsers (minimum: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 51, FireFox 51 or Safari 7.1)
Q6. Can SLS run on mobile phones?
You can access SLS from internet browsers installed on your mobile phones or equivalent devices. However, the system is currently not optimised for use on these devices.